Vertex has a dedicated team of highly trained safety advisors to provide onsite consulting to meet your company’s safety management system needs. With a combination of credentials and experience our Onsite Safety Advisors are able to support your personnel and managers to ensure all legislative requirements are being met and safety management systems being followed. Our team works with a flexible approach and in a coaching capacity to ensure continual improvement of your program and safety of your staff. In the right situations we can integrate onsite services with air and medical personnel to add increased value for our clients. The following is a summary of onsite services offered:
- Construction Safety Officers (CSO): Construction safety officers are available to provide coaching and compliance support services to large and small construction projects.
- Drilling and Completions Safety: Experienced drilling and completions safety personnel work to assess drilling and completions operations for safe work procedures, and provide ongoing coaching to operational personnel.
- Contract Personnel: Vertex offers contract in-house safety personnel to supplement your safety management system. We utilize our network of professionals to find the right candidate for a key position.
- Oilfield Inspections: The following is a brief list of oil and gas safety and regulatory compliance inspections available:
- Drilling Rig Inspections
- Service Rig Inspections
- Oil Lease and Pipeline Inspections
- Oilfield Facility Inspections
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
On-Site Safety / Supervision