Vertex offers a modern, company owned and maintained, fleet of tankers, vacuum, combo vacs, hydro-vac, pressure, water, steam trucks, hot oilers, chemical units and industrial cleaning equipment, capable of meeting all drilling, production, turnaround, plant and completion needs of our clients.
Vertex is currently accepting applications for Multiple full-time, permanent Drivers in Kola, Manitoba for the following:
- Vacuum Truck
- Tank Truck
- Pressure Truck
- Hot Oiler
- Hydro Vac
What do we offer?
- Competitive Wages
- Benefit Package
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible Shifts
- Modern Fleet of Equipment
- Safe Work Environment
Preference will be given to candidates with experience and valid safety tickets however, we are willing to hire for attitude and train for the position.
- Valid Class 1 or 3A driver’s license. Preference will be given to candidates with a clean abstract
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of driving experience an asset.
- Possess safety tickets including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and H2S Alive (willing to provide training)
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
- Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of various regulated and non-regulated products; adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of company equipment
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, Health and Safety procedures, Department of Transportation and Hazardous Materials/Waste requirements and regulations
- Executing task associated with unit type operating
- Drives, maintains and operates units, troubleshoots mechanical issues
- Communicates with dispatch and supervisors throughout the day
- Work as part of a team with customers, coworkers & supervisors to provide excellent customer service
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation such as but not limited to daily logs, pre/post trip inspections, work tickets etc.
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Rigging equipment in and out
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in these position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*