Vertex offers a modern, company owned and maintained, fleet of haulers, vacuum, hydro-vac, pressure, water, steam trucks, chemical units and industrial cleaning equipment, capable of meeting all drilling, production, turnaround, plant and completion needs of our clients.
Vertex is currently accepting applications for a full-time, permanent Combo Vac Operator. The successful candidate must have experience working in plant environment and field and have valid oil fields safety tickets.
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license with a clean abstract (previous 2 years)
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience
- Possess safety tickets including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and H2S Alive
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
- Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, health and safety procedures, department of transportation and hazardous materials/waste requirements and regulations
- Assist operators during hydrovac operations
- Perform maintenance on units to ensure cleanliness and efficient operation
- Receptive to receiving task delegation and coaching from Hydrovac Operator and Supervisor
- Ensure customer and client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service at all times
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set time lines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports and time sheets
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Perform pre and post trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor
- Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- This position will be based out of Lloydminster, Alberta.
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.