Vertex is currently accepting applications for full-time, permanent High-Pressure Truck Operators in Lloydminster, Alberta. The successful candidates must have experience working in plant and field environment and have valid oilfield safety tickets. Ideal candidates will be willing and able to work in semi-remote settings on a variety or complex project sites.
- Valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license with a clean abstract (previous 3 years)
- 1-3 years of driving experience
- Possess safety tickets including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and H2S Alive
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
- Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, health and safety procedures, department of transportation and hazardous materials/waste requirements and regulations
- Perform maintenance on units to ensure cleanliness and efficient operation
- Receptive to receiving task delegation and coaching
- Ensure customer and client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service at all times
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set time lines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports and time sheets
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Perform pre and post trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor
- Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Current and future project-based and long-term opportunities located near Lloydminster, AB
- Applications from this posting may be considered for other or future opportunities in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*