Vertex offers a modern, company owned and maintained, fleet of haulers, vacuum, hydro-vac, pressure, water, steam trucks, chemical units and industrial cleaning equipment, capable of meeting all drilling, production, turnaround, plant and completion needs of our clients.
Vertex is currently accepting applications for multiple full-time, permanent Tank Truck Driver in Kindersley, Saskatchewan. The successful candidates must have experience hauling fluids with tank trucks and have valid oilfield safety tickets.
- High school diploma or higher education
- Valid Class 1 driver’s license with a clean abstract
- 1-3 years of driving experience
- Possess safety tickets including but not limited to First Aid/CPR, Construction Safety Training (CSTS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and H2S Alive
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned
- Integrity and reliability, willing to accept after hour calls when necessary
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of cargoes; adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of company equipment
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, Health and Safety procedures, Department of Transportation and Hazardous Materials/Waste requirements and regulations
- Complete daily scheduled deliveries and services in a timely manner
- Ensure customer and client satisfaction by providing excellent customer service at all times
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork and documentation properly within set time lines; this includes daily logs, dispatch and trip reports, demurrage and time sheets
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Perform pre and post trip inspections, follow company policies and procedures for routine maintenance, perform general housekeeping to ensure units are operating properly and report any inefficiency to Supervisor
- Safely observe all company operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- This position will be based out of our Kindersley, SK location.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*