The City of Moose Jaw engaged Vertex to perform slope stability analysis along the banks of the Moose Jaw River and perform a risk assessment and identify high-risk zones.
Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles – commonly called drones – Vertex was able to capture high-resolution imagery of the river banks. These images were compiled into a 3D model that allowed for precise feature identification – particularly areas of erosion and landslide signatures.
Using the imagery, 3D models, and experienced reviewers, Vertex was able to perform a geohazard and stability assessment of the river banks, identify areas of highest risk, and generate a mitigation and monitoring plan for the City of Moose Jaw.
Other Case Studies
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
- Phase I and II ESA Commercial Development Program
- Integrated Land and Environmental Services – Pipeline Integrity Program
Search By Term: