Vertex was engaged by a client to provide Aquatic Cleanup services in support of executing a Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) under the Fraser River in Burnaby. This service was required under the Environmental Protection Plan (EPP) for the TransMountain Expansion Project.
Vertex provided all required spill response equipment including booms, boom vane, aqua dams, a fully stocked spill trailer and a jet boat for in-stream work. For the duration of the project Vertex provided on-site support 24 hours per day.
Vertex was on-site and had the required equipment to respond to any potential releases associated with HDD activities. All conditions of the EPP were met associated with the Aquatic Cleanup requirement.
Other Case Studies
- Reclamation Certification Using Disturbance Recovery Models and Remote Sensing
- Wildlife Management for Mine Expansion
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
Search By Term: