The client requested two environmental monitoring teams comprised of Senior and Indigenous Monitors to oversee construction & drilling programs during the winter of 20/21.
Vertex completed candidate identification for IEM’s & in-person training at community offices throughout northern SK during fall of 2020. IEM team was selected, hired, and completed all required training within a period of 2 months. A total of 8 IEM team members were hired for these projects
As part of both programs Vertex, Senior Environmental Monitors worked with Junior Environmental Monitors (IEM’s) directly in the field to mentor and educate during operational activities. The total number of hours worked by the IEM team was 2,363 with zero lost-time safety incidents. The client created a win/win situation and was able to provide tangible benefits to the communities that were located closest to their existing and proposed projects.
Other Case Studies
- Reclamation Certification Using Disturbance Recovery Models and Remote Sensing
- Wildlife Management for Mine Expansion
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
Search By Term: