Vertex’s client engaged Vertex to provide engage with landowners and regulators to gain access to their pipeline right of way to execute an annual integrity dig program. The majority of the proposed integrity digs were located in densely populated areas or natural areas with nearby sensitive receptors.
Vertex provided Land and Regulatory experts to and reduced the overall amount of site visits required by utilizing cross-trained field staff who could collect all required data in a single site visit on low-risk sites. On high-risk sites, Vertex utilized experts to work with the regulator to reduce permits required and prevent construction delays.
Vertex has been providing expert services on this program since 2018 and continues to expand the number of Integrity Digs our client can complete annually.
Other Case Studies
- Reclamation Certification Using Disturbance Recovery Models and Remote Sensing
- Wildlife Management for Mine Expansion
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
Search By Term: