Vertex has been engaged by multiple contractors and land developers for support in navigating the Excess Soil Regulations which have come into effect in Ontario. The new regulation requires additional soil characterization prior to construction followed by a specific plan to transport soil from the site to another location regardless of impacts.
Vertex provided Qualified Professionals (QP’s) to support site assessment and development of a plan to manage different types of soil encountered. Vertex worked with our clients to identify cost and time efficient solutions that met the regulations to allow their projects to proceed without delay. Implemented appropriate technology solutions including an app to track soil movement and automate several reporting requirements.
Vertex’s client were able to proceed with projects as expected with minimal delays associated with the new regulations being implemented.
Other Case Studies
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
- Phase I and II ESA Commercial Development Program
- Integrated Land and Environmental Services – Pipeline Integrity Program
Search By Term: