Vertex was engaged by a Land Developer to review Environmental Concerns associated with a 500+ acre package of land in Calgary prior to development. Work was completed under the direction of Indigenous Services Canada.
Vertex reviewed all previous environmental work completed on the properties to identify current environmental concerns. Once complete, Vertex developed site specific Remediation Objectives and Risk Management plans for each land parcel. Upon completion, Vertex provided reliance letters and expert support to lenders, allowing for development to proceed within regulations.
Vertex’s client was able to facilitate development of the land packages within the regulations without further construction delays.
Other Case Studies
- Reclamation Certification Using Disturbance Recovery Models and Remote Sensing
- Wildlife Management for Mine Expansion
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
Search By Term: