Major carrier clients engage Vertex for their ongoing upgrades, expansions and equipment swaps on urban rooftops. Engaging Landlords with thoroughly organized proposals gets all parties off on the right foot and expedites successful outcomes.
An initial, thorough analysis of the entire life of the license/lease establishes our clients’ rights to upgrade and swap their rooftop equipment to remain state of the art. Changes in building ownership or management can create challenges with the potential to delay the process. Vertex contract specialists engage Landlords as required to walk them through their contractual obligations, obtain their consent, and schedule installations and construction.
Thoughtful Landlord engagement, creating and maintaining process momentum keeps our telecommunications clients on track and on schedule.
Other Case Studies
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
- Phase I and II ESA Commercial Development Program
- Integrated Land and Environmental Services – Pipeline Integrity Program
Search By Term: