Vertex was retained to complete a comprehensive Phase I and II ESA program on a former industrial property to be developed into a residential neighborhood. The property was 160 ac and contained multiple development areas intermingled with agricultural land use adjacent to a Central Alberta municipality.
Vertex mobilized a local field team to complete to Environmental Assessment and Remediation program which included site specific remediation guideline adjustments and several large remediation projects in a condensed time frame.
By completing an expedited program with our expert staff, we were able to reduce the typical site assessment and remediation process, allowing the property owner to obtain a development permit and commence construction, faster than expected. The development process was seamless, with full environmental compliance.
Other Case Studies
- Reclamation Certification Using Disturbance Recovery Models and Remote Sensing
- Wildlife Management for Mine Expansion
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
Search By Term: