A junior oil and gas producer – with limited staff - engaged Vertex to execute their Drilling Program in 2021. Their productive area was very remote and challenging from an execution perspective due to limited local resources. The client was required to complete their drilling, completion, and tie-in activities on an extremely tight schedule, including all sourcing of equipment, services and obtaining regulatory approvals.
Utilizing Vertex's specialized “Well360” approach, Vertex supported the client’s 2021 Development Program in a timely and cost-effective manner. Using a highly integrated approach to planning and execution, Vertex’s Well 360 team designed, planned, developed AFE estimates, obtained regulatory approvals, and executed all aspects of drilling, completions, and tie-ins (facility and pipelines).
In the space of only 2 short months, Vertex's Well 360 team designed, planned, licensed, and executed the client’s 2021 program in a highly challenging and remote area. The final tie-ins and facility work were performed as the ice-packed lease melted around them and the entire program was delivered from the 2nd week of January 2021 to the first week of April 2021 demonstrating Vertex's ability to deliver expert results in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Facility Engineering & Design
- Subsurface Engineering & Design
- Regulatory Approvals
- Drilling & Completions
Other Case Studies
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
- Phase I and II ESA Commercial Development Program
- Integrated Land and Environmental Services – Pipeline Integrity Program
Search By Term: