The client was seeking a service provider to remove equipment and properly abandon pipelines on suspended well sites on Siksika lands in advance of site remediation and reclamation activities.
The Siksika Vertex joint venture was able to perform upfront planning, obtain government grants through the Site Rehabilitation Project (SRP), and self-perform the work as Prime Contractor.
Siksika Vertex was able to remove all equipment safely and efficiently, including engagement of local Indigenous contractors and personnel and in a manner that exceeded both cost and schedule expectations.
- Abandonment & Decommissioning
- Indigenous & Public Engagement
- Government Regulations & Funding
- Regulatory Approvals
Other Case Studies
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
- Phase I and II ESA Commercial Development Program
- Integrated Land and Environmental Services – Pipeline Integrity Program
Search By Term: