The client was seeking regulatory approval for a new solar power renewables project located in southern Alberta.
Vertex was able to work with the client to provide all necessary project details (design and footprint) to execute a field environmental program to complete the necessary referral report adhering to Alberta Environment and Parks regulatory requirements.
This project is moving forward on time and on budget. Both client and regulator are review approval documentation and construction and associated monitoring is expected in a timely manner
Other Case Studies
- Reclamation Certification Using Disturbance Recovery Models and Remote Sensing
- Wildlife Management for Mine Expansion
- Water Management During Construction
- Transaction Due Diligence for Commercial Development Company
- Commercial Development - Site Assessment and Remediation Project
- Biophysical Impact & Wetland Assessment Reports
Search By Term: