Vertex provides services pertaining to Occupational Hygiene and hazardous materials management to the commercial, industrial and oil and gas sectors. Vertex’s Occupational Hygiene Services assist in the management of occupational and worker exposure to various contaminants, and identification of hazardous materials prior to renovations, construction or demolition.
Through our Occupational Hygiene Services we can identify and support our clients and contractors on how to properly manage these occupational hazards. Vertex is versatile with the ability to service clients large and small, with a professional adaptable approach. We are proactive in dealing with hazardous materials by eliminating the possibility of accidental releases or occupational exposure. Our client base includes energy companies, restoration companies, abatement contractors, realtors, property management companies, lending institutions and business owners.
Our Occupational Hygiene Services Include:
- Hazardous Materials Assessments for the presence of asbestos, lead, mould, silica, PCB’s, ozone-depleting substances, mercury filled bulbs, miscellaneous chemicals, etc.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitoring. This includes but is not limited to VOCs, CO, CO2, O2, H2S, Relative Humidity, Temperature, Silica, Diesel Particulates, Alkali (Caustics), Noise, Light Bacteria, Asbestos, Lead, Mould etc.
- Project management during remediation projects from identification through to removal.
- Development of Management Plans for Hazardous Materials remaining in place.
- Development of Scope of Work and Code of Practice
- Client education (seminars, awareness training etc.).
- Marijuana Grow Operation Assessments and Remediation Management.
- Air Monitoring for LEED Certification
- Ventilation System Assessments
- Illumination and Noise Surveys