Are you familiar with any of these challenges?
• Have a vast network of pipelines, but not sure if you have any concerns about geohazards?
• Have some “high-risk” sites but not sure whether to replace them or if monitoring could be a solution?
• Unsure about timelines for mitigation or replacement?
• Actively monitoring assets, but are questioning if the monitoring frequency is adequate?
• Need regulatory guidance to make an informed decision?
Our Geohazards Integrity Management Program includes expertise focused on both hydro-technical and geotechnical-related concerns. From system-wide assessments to site-specific remediations, our team of highly experienced professionals will deliver a cost-effective.
Vertex’s Pipeline Integrity Services Include:
Pipeline Integrity Management Program
• Development of IMP Framework & Program Documents
• Compliance with Pipeline Act, CSA-Z662, and AER Bulletin 2019-28
• AER reporting and audit support
• Short-term and long-term budget preparation support
• Customized Power-BI Dashboards
• Geohazards Identification (Watercourses & Slopes)
• Inventory development
• Risk assessments (customized qualitative or quantitative)
• Landslide and erosion susceptibility
• Strategies to prioritize detailed assessments
• Aerial Right-of-Way Monitoring Support
Site-Specific Engineering Assessments
• Depth of Cover surveys and assessments (detailed and simplified)
• Channel scour, erosion & movement
• Slope instability
• Maximum Allowable Free Span Length
• Vortex-Induced Vibrations
Monitoring & Remediation
• Cost-saving monitoring strategies
• Channel mitigation designs
• Slope stabilization designs
• Design of new and replacement assets