Panelized for quick installation or built in place to adapt to complex shape requirements, Vertex’s noise barriers provide excellent noise reduction performance with a variety of installation options and aesthetic details.Our noise barriers can be installed as a free-standing system or on an existing support structure, are self-draining, and are durable enough for permanent installations while being designed for ease of installation and removal if necessary when the project is complete.
Vertex offers a wide range of standardized systems with the ability to offer design support and customization of the noise barrier to meet your needs. Our noise barriers provide both transmission loss (noise blocking) and absorption (noise reduction) properties to reduce noise impact while also acting as a visual screen.
Noise Barrier Applications:
- Power Plant Noise Compliance Barriers
- Compressor Stations
- LNG Facilities
- Temporary Construction Noise Barriers
- Transportation Noise Barriers Including Highway/Freeway, Loading Docks & Rail
- Electrical Sub-Stations & Transformers
- Rooftop HVAC Equipment
Prefabricated Panels are Available in a Variety of Sizes and Colors:
- Panels 5′ to 24′ Long
- Panels 20″ to 36″ Wide
- Full Range of Sound Transmission & Absorption Performance Available
- Powder Coated or Galvanized Metal Surfaces
- Variety of Color Options