Vertex Self-Frame Metal Buildings are versatile, cost effective, self supporting structures that are built with interlocking panels to promote versatility and strength. Vertex employs a team of professionals that can meet all of your self-frame metal building needs including design, engineering, project management, manufacturing, erection, repair and retrofit.
Vertex’s Self-Frame Metal Buildings Are:
- Available in multiple materials and colors
- Erected at our facility, on site or shipped as a knock down package for customer installation.
- Provided on custom manufactured skids or customer supplied bases.
- Gable or Shed Style Buildings
- Up to R40 Insulation Values
- Built to CSA A660-10 & CSA W47.1 Certifications
Metal Building Applications Including:
- Compressor Buildings
- Control Room
- Electrical Houses
- Machine Rooms
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Mine Mills
- Oil & Gas
- Pipeline / Midstream
- Pulp & Paper
- Radio Repeaters
- Turbine Halls
- Water Injections
Our Acoustical Buildings are able to obtain sound transmission class ratings from STC 25 to STC 70 and can be made with absorptive systems that will reduce noise inside the building with noise reduction coefficients of 0.95 or higher. Learn More.