Vertex is dedicated to finding cost effective solutions by employing a variety of industry leading methods and technologies with unique regulatory expertise for Commercial clients across North America. Our team of highly skilled professionals and technical experts efficiently complete projects in urban and industrial settings with a comprehensive understanding of all stakeholders involved.
Providing clear findings and recommendations to clients, Vertex ensures that the significance of all findings are understood as they pertain to real estate divestiture, sale or acquisitions and lease or finance opportunities. Vertex aims to mitigate the liability of such transactions for the benefit of our clients through the management of potential chemical and physical hazards that can lead to health, cost and work interruptions.
With an in-depth understanding of soil and groundwater contaminants, Vertex has become a specialist in the remediation of contaminated soil and water within urban centres, including brownfield developments.
Vertex’s Commercial Services in North America Include:
- Environmental Site Assessment & Remediation:
- CSA Approved Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Groundwater & Surface Water Monitoring
- Soil Monitoring & Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Risk Management & Guideline Development
- Soil & Groundwater Remediation
- Occupational & Industrial Hygiene:
- Hazardous Material Assessments
- Asbestos Assessment & Air Monitoring
- Mould Assessment & Remediation
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Environmental Planning & Aquatics