Vertex Self Framing Metal Buildings are designed and manufactured out of our Facility in Blackfoot, Alberta near Lloydminster.
Vertex’s Self-Frame Metal Buildings Are:
- Versatile Self Supporting Structures
- Available in multiple materials and colors
- Capable of reaching spans up to 30’ (16’ eave) depending on wind and snow loads. Can get up to 20’ eave by narrowing the building
- Erected at our facility, on site or shipped as a knock down package for customer installation.
- Provided on custom manufactured skids or customer supplied bases.
- Gable or Shed Style Buildings
- Up to R40 Insulation Values
Multiple applications including:
- Compressor Buildings
- MCC Buildings
- Radio Repeater Buildings
- Security Buildings
- Treater Buildings
- Wellhead Shelters
- Process Buildings
- Manifold Buildings
- Refrigeration Buildings
- Pump Buildings
- Dehydration Buildings
- Water Injection Buildings
- Control Rooms
- Office Buildings
Vertex is able to provide acoustical enclosures for areas sensitive to excess noise. These units are custom manufactured to clients needs and noise levels required.